[Ryedale] Licky End

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:02:40 BST 2006

I know your going to say "Strange subject line"

We had a good chat on IRC on Monday about IRC Linux in general and um
Landrovers although Paul had to go when I mentioned "I want to pick
your brains" he said he had to go after a phone call. :-)

Al did you use Google analytics on Ryedale lug for those who don't
know what it is
http://www.google.com/analytics/
Google Analytics tells you everything you want to know about how your
visitors found you and how they interact with your site.

Checked out my blog to see what sort of visitors I had up and down the
country and Licky End came on map. Licky End is in Worchester.

I have add Ryedale lug to all my email sig maybe you all could do that
to generate more interest to Lug ,well that's the easy part but the
hardest part is creating a poster  at my work they are happy to let me
print them off any sizes.
Any good designers on this lug?

Fintan

--