[Ryedale] Special promotion for your colleagues at the LinuxWorld Conferenc e

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 12:40:58 BST 2006

Hi Folks,

I've just found this lurking in my inbox from a couple of days a go.
Sorry for not forwarding it more promptly.

Al

----- Forwarded message from CRISTINA MELENCHON <C.MELENCHON at turretgroup.com> -----

From: CRISTINA MELENCHON <C.MELENCHON at turretgroup.com>
To: "'cristina at melenchon.freeserve.co.uk'" <cristina at melenchon.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:00:29 +0100
Subject: Special promotion for your colleagues at the LinuxWorld Conferenc

As you are a Linux User Group we are pleased to inform you that we are
offering you, your members, colleagues and associates the opportunity to
attend the LinuxWorld  conference at a reduced rate.  For full details of
the topics, speakers and fees please visit www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk

Should they wish to attend they will be eligible for a 10% discount
(including off the early bird rate).  All they have to do is visit
http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/page.cfm/Action=PreReg/PreRegID=2/t=m  to
book their place and enter the Special Promotional Code LUG at the bottom of
their form.

Please note that this offer is valid for bookings taken from today until
20th October.

I hope you are able to pass this information on and look forward to seeing
you at LinuxWorld.

Kind regards

Cristina Melenchon
Marketing Manager
01895 454 479
c.melenchon at turretgroup.com

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Turret Group Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please contact the sender. Although any attachments to this e-mail have been virus checked, the sender cannot accept liability in respect of any virus that has not been detected.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>