[Ryedale] Linux World

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 16 16:36:26 BST 2006

Hi folks,

After my last post which, frankly, has nowt to do with Linux.  I thought
I should make amends by pointing out the Linux World Expo to you all.

Taking place on the 25-26th October at Olympia London.  £15 on the door
but you can pre-reg and save this by going to:

http://www.linuxworldexpo.co.uk/

Is anyone likely to be going?  I'd love to, but in all honesty I've no
time or money for this at the moment.  Another year perhaps.  If you are
thinking of going, then we could contact the other local LUGs to see if
some car sharing or just going down together on the train might be
arranged.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>