[Ryedale] Meetings tonight

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Mon Sep 18 12:13:41 BST 2006

Matt Lee wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 18, 2006 at 09:17:26AM +0100, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
>
> > I will bring Revolution OS disc
> > I don't have a DVD writer so the film in CDR   so you will all have to watch
> > it on computer at home.
>
> I'm going to try and make it myself. I will be coming from Leeds.. does anyone
> have any good directions, using trains/buses?

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the group!

Thanks for pointing out the lack of info for public transport users.
I've added the train station to the map at:

http://ryedale.lug.org.uk/meet.html

We have room two at the Brooklyn Centre booked from 7.30 - 10.00pm
tonight.

I don't think I can improve on Dave's links for train and bus details.
BTW the bus station is opposite the train station.

Anything else you'd like to know before tonight, please shout!

See you all tonight.

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>
Linux User: #290080         <http://counter.li.org>