[Ryedale] Tonights meet

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Mon Feb 19 16:30:53 GMT 2007

> Hi folks,
>
> Just thought I'd post a reminder for you all to say that we will be
> meeting in the Brooklyn Centre again this evening.  7.30pm onwards, with
> refreshments available.

I will bring in my laptop as might come in useful for something. I did
intend to wipe the Slackware Linux partition and re-install Debian Etch
tonight but being ill most of last week (and the weekend) I never got around
to backing up my data. I will prepare this for another meeting if any
on-lookers are interested in how to install Debian.

See you all later.

Regards,
Paul.