[Ryedale] Tonights meet

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 11:44:07 GMT 2007

Fintan Gaughan wrote:

> >> Thanks Paul, it could be usefull to get the old dog going again.
> >> Dave
> >>
> >I'll take it out of the machine and bring it to the next meeting then
> >Dave.
> >
> >Nice to see you all last night BTW. It was a good meeting overall.

A good meet.  I'll echo Paul's words and say it was good to see
everyone, especially as we all seemed to be shaking off the effects of
the nasty cold that's doing the rounds at the moment.

> >Thanks to Fintan for demonstrating Beryl. It reminds of another
> >certain OS that has just been released; all show but what does it
> >actually do? ;)

Again, thanks Fintan for putting that together.  For me, I'd say that
Beryl is rather eye candy rich and will attract many, but as a fluxbox
and commandline devotee i can't see myself switching.

> Thanks to Al and Paul sorting out my PGP  we can all  can sleep easy
> now :-)

You're welcome!  I look forward to receiving signed messages from you.
We must sign keys too.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>