[Ryedale] Tonights meet

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Tue Feb 20 20:15:39 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 20 February 2007 18:03, David Richards wrote:

> It was good to see you all, thanks Al for the tea & biscuits, they were
> lovely.
>
> Well folks, I've got my email signing working again now - I think. This
> message should be signed. let me know if it is please.

Hi Dave,

This message is signed but the first one was not. I have already imported your
key from the keysever too. Just a note that your e-mail address this e-mail
was sent with is different to the e-mail address on your gpg signature so I
guess you will need to add both as Al has done.

The next time we meet we will have to swap keys in order that we can sign each
others key. I'm sure Al will want to do this also.

Regards,
Paul.