[Ryedale] Wake on Lan

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 13:51:35 GMT 2007

On 26/02/07, Jam Adams <jamie at ino.org.uk> wrote:
> Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> > Has any body done this? I am able to wake my computer up within the
> > home network but not able to wake the computer up over the internet.
> > Is this possible to do this over internet?
> >
> > Fintan
>
> Can you SSH remotely into another box on the network and then wake it
> from there?
>
> --
> Jamie Adams
> http://www.ino.org.uk

Yeah if I use another box.
I just want to wake home computer from work and shh in to read email
or what ever.
Save on leccy bills but I suspect my router is blocking it.
someone said get router that enable wake on LAN

Never mind I will just get the wife to turn it on or off when she is at home :-)

Fintan