[Ryedale] January meeting

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Sun Jan 7 04:27:40 GMT 2007

Hi folks,

First I'd just like to say I hope you all had a good Christmas and to
wish you a happy new year.

As you can see by the time stamp of this mail I'm unable to sleep
tonight!  So I've just updated the site and set a date of the 22nd for
our next meeting.  This will be at the Spotted Cow in Malton again and
we'll be celebrating our first anniversary as a LUG.  Many thanks to
those who have supported and helped to get the group off the ground.

For those who have subscribed but have yet to make a meeting, perhaps a
new years resolution to try and make at least one meet a year might be
in order. :)

No pressure though, it'd be nice to see folks though.

Toodle pip,

Al

P.S.  I'll try to make the effort to be in the LUGs IRC channel Monday
evening.  Maybe we can talk then.

--
Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>