[Ryedale] Meet 17th July

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 13 11:27:03 BST 2007

Hi folks,

The 17th will be the third Monday in July so for those interested, could
I suggest we meet at the Spotted Cow again.  I'll not get there until
after 9 but would like to see you all again.

I've tried to get this done in the past but it's not happened.  Could
those with GPG bring ID etc so that we might have a limited keysigning
on the night please.

I realise we are heading into holiday season now and with the summer,
such as it is, here, people will be doing things other than thinking of
computers.  Still I hope to see a few of you.

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>
Linux User: #290080         <http://counter.li.org>