[Ryedale] Meet Monday 16th July

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Sat Jul 21 09:06:18 BST 2007

Hi folks,

Paul Teasdale wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for the Linux meeting reminder Al. Unfortunately I'm afraid I will not
> be able to make it. Hope you have a good one.

Well, I arrived at 9.00pm and was the only one from the LUG there, that
I know.  I sat with a pint for about ¾ of an hour, before deciding that
it was unlikely others would be joining me and heading for home.

Never mind.  It was quite a pleasant evening so I guess people were
making the most of a rare summers evening.

I've just had a reminder from Mike Drawneek about the Software Freedom
Day in Sept.  I'll try and get myself set up so as to do something in
Malton on the day, if time will permit.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>