[Ryedale] [lugmaster] LUGRadio Live 2007]

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Thu Jun 28 10:01:31 BST 2007

Hi folks,

Sorry I've been completely silent for a couple of months, but life has
been even more hectic than usual.  Hopefully things are starting to
return to normal again and I'll be posting and pestering you all again!

This from the Lugmasters list today:

----- Forwarded message from Jono Bacon  -----

Hi everyone,

Can I ask a small favour - could you all post a quick message to your
LUGs about LUGRadio Live 2007 in Wolverhampton on the 7th and 8th
July. Over 40 speakers, a full exhibition, stacks of exciting debates
and sessions, a live LUGRadio recording and more, and for £5 for the
entire weekend. :)

LUGRadio Live is all about community, is completely community driven,
and shaping up to be a great event. With this in mind, I would
appreciate letting your communities know about the event. I know a
number of LUGs will be there, and there is a lug,org.uk BOF, so it
could be a great opportunity to meet other LUG people. :)

More information is at www.lugradio.org/live :)

Thanks!

 Jono

----- End forwarded message -----