[Ryedale] OpenSourceHowTo.org

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 29 11:14:30 BST 2007

Hi Paul,

Welcome to the group!  Sorry for taking such a long time to reply to
your message.

Paul Matthews wrote:
> hi everyone, i've setup a website so that users of open source server side
> software can come and look at instructional guides, how-to's, forums,
> wiki's and all sorts of other information about setting up software on
> Linux for both windows and Linux based networks.
>
> I am currently still working on it, adding new screen shots every day,
> hoping to double check a lot of my how-to's once the screen shots are
> added, re-write them to increase keyword density of my articles for better
> search engine results & once that is done i will hopefully be added
> streaming video of my how-to articles using either youtube embed code or
> revver embed code.

That's a pretty comprehensive set of Howto's you have there.  Well done.

I take it you're local, will we get to meet you in person at our next
meet at the Brooklyn Centre?

Once again, welcome aboard.

Al Girling

Home page:                  <http://al.sdf-eu.org>