[Ryedale] [lugmaster] FW: [SFD-discuss] Software Freedom Day 2008!

Al Girling acgirling at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 10:28:56 BST 2008

Hi folks,

This just in from the lugmasters list.  I've mentioned this for the last
two years, but haven't done anything about it.  Maybe this year I can
change that record.

Toodle pip,

Al

----- Forwarded message from Alan Pope <alan at popey.com> -----

I know some LUGs take part in SFD. Would be great to get more events
organised in the UK this year.

Please pass to your LUGs.

----- Forwarded message from Pia Waugh <pia at softwarefreedomday.org> -----