[Ryedale] [Fwd: [lugmaster] Security: Apache service unavailable]

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 10:11:18 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 07, 2008 at 10:37:14AM BST, Stephen O'Neill wrote:

> FYI, the website will be down for a while:

Thanks for posting this Steve, beat me to it again.

In a similar vein, I noticed a warning of an attempted DOS in my
security logs.  All I can say is that if the loser who tried this really
wnats to cause denial of service they should go and work for NEDL
because we had no less than eight power cuts last night.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>