[Ryedale] August meeting

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Fri Aug 8 15:59:59 BST 2008

> Al Girling wrote:
>> What you need to understand Steve, is that while Paul may seem like an
>> uber geek.  He can at the drop of a hat, dive for the nearest horse box,
>> spin around half a dozen times and reappear dressed in smock, floppy hat
>> and have a piece of straw poking jauntily from the corner of his mouth
>> and he'll have become "Super Harvesting Man"! :)
>
> "All righter!"

Eee by gum. Them Lie-nux lots tek-hen p*** outta me. Think al jump back on
me tractor and go do some more t'oning our yonder field. B**** h*** this
things all electronic it is tha nose so what's this Massey Fergie bsod all
about then? Ah meet see tha at next Lie-nux meeting ti git it sorted owt, if
it's raining, t'otherwise she'll just have to keep goin!

/broad yorkshire tha knows, all reet :)