[Ryedale] Meeting Reminder

Al Girling acgirling at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 18 16:41:39 GMT 2008

On Mon, Feb 18, 2008 at 08:52:23AM GMT, Paul Teasdale wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> This is just a reminder that there is a Ryedale LUG meeting tonight. It's at
> the Spotted Cow in Malton and kicks off around 7-30pm. See you there!

Thanks for making this reminder Paul.

For those attending tonight, there should be some GPG keysigning
happening.  If you'd like to join in I've put a python script to print
the key ID and fingerprints needed.  You can find a copy at:

http://www.ryedale.lug.org.uk/printkeys.py

To run it, make it executable and

$ python printkeys <key_ID> > keyslips.html

should do the trick.  You'll also need some photo ID, either a passport
or photo driving licence as proof of ID.

I'm in the process of creating a HOWTO page for GPG, hopefully to be
followed by other HOWTOs, but time has escaped me so it'll be finished
another day.

More importantly, we have cake!  Date and Walnut for those early/quick
enough.

See you tonight.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>