[Ryedale] GnuPG keysigning party with SLG

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Feb 26 16:25:22 GMT 2008

Hi folks,

At the last meeting we discussed the possibility of getting together
with the folks from Scarborough and having a key signing party.  I
thought an update on progress in order.

The response isn't what you'd call overwhelming, but there are a few
who've shown an interest.  At the moment, it looks like April with
possibly the 7th or 21st for this to happen.  I can't see it being a
huge number of folks from RyeLUG going over so I'll happily drive, yes,
that means you get to have a pint or two!

Any comments etc, please post them here.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>