[Ryedale] July Meeting

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Fri Jul 11 13:26:31 BST 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 11:37:34AM BST, Al Girling wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Rather than leaving it til the last minute as with June, I'd like to get
> the ball rolling for the July meeting now.  I'd like to have a mini OSM
> gathering based at the Brooklyn Centre (which should appear on the OSM
> map this week).  If this idea generates some interest I'll go ahead and
> book the room there.

Ah well, no interest.

I shall go to the Spotted Cow on the 21st then.  I'll try to arrive for
7.30-8.00pm and have a pint, then head of around town to do some mapping
for an hour.  I'll then return for another drink and see if anyone else
has arrived.

Here's a map for those who don't know The Spotted Cow:

http://www.openstreetmap.org/export/embed.html?bbox=-0.80342,54.134,-0.79743,54.1375

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>