[Ryedale] Mutt

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 12:01:10 BST 2008

On Thu, May 29, 2008 at 11:59:44PM BST, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> Any Mutt user who have more than 1  imap mail accounts?
> If so how do do this as for the life of me cannot get it to work!!!
>

> Fintan
>
> Ps yeah I will post more but I needed to ask if anyone uses Mutt

Sorry Fintan, I can't really help you.  While I've been using Mutt for
several years now I have no IMAP accounts.  I realise this probably
comes across as a pretty pointless post, but you know I'm a Mutt user
and I didn't want you to think I was ignoring your question.

Toodle pip,

Al

P.S.  I'm re-sending this as it's been a couple of days since I
originally posted but it's failed to arrive. :(

--
Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>