[Ryedale] Mutt

Fintan Gaughan fgaughan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 12:53:56 BST 2008

LOL

I am using Mutt with Gmail, chnage the setting in gmail to enable imap
and it worked.
One good thing if you sort mail into labels on gmail it works with
mutt without having to
use procmail :-)

Although I find it easy enough to  you have more than 1 pop account
but with Imap i am lost.
But i will get there if i get more time to read up on it.

Fintan

--

My Blog http://www.finllfixit.co.uk/