[Ryedale] June meeting

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Jun 11 23:59:00 BST 2008

Hi folks,

We're getting close to the date for the June meeting and I've had no
chance to get anything organised at all.

As our date, 16th, is the same as YLUGs next meeting, how do you feel
about heading over to join them in The Terrier that evening?  I could
pick a few up to save on drivers.  I'll let the Yorkies know that a few
of us are heading over so our arrival won't be totally unexpected.
Otherwise it'll be an evening in the Spotted Cow again.  Nothing wrong
with that of course, but it might be good to meet up with the York folks
for a change.

Over to you.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>