[Ryedale] Bletchley Park

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Mon Jun 23 10:54:15 BST 2008

Hi folks,

Well, what can I say.  Only another one or two folks with positive
replies and I think we could call that an overwhelming response. :)

To answer a couple of Steve's questions.  The overall cost is obviously
difficult to say at this moment, but a quick look at the Bletchley Park
site will give an admission fee of £8 per head.  How much extra
transport will cost I couldn't say, but with so few expressing an
interest it could be simply splitting the cost of the fuel in a car
share.

I see no reason why Vicky shouldn't come either.  Alison would
be interested in seeing the place, though this will involve organising
some child wranglers on our part.  I've not been, so can't offer details
of whether Vicky will find it interesting or not.  Perhaps, if someone
here has visited they can answer that for you.

I think it would almost certainly have to take place at a weekend.  I
can't see anyone taking time off work to do this.

I'll keep the idea of this visit open for now, but I think the small
group sharing a car is likely to be how it's going to happen.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>