[Ryedale] GnuPG keysigning party with SLG

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Mar 12 23:44:57 GMT 2008

On Wed, Mar 12, 2008 at 10:15:43PM GMT, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> I will attend this one!!
>
> Also i will be bringing Matt a new starter .. so there will be room
> for 3 people in my car

It'll be good to see you again Fintan.  I'm very pleased with the way
this meeting is looking.

I think six of us heading to Scarborough will be a good turn out, let's
hope nothing happens to prevent this meet happening.

Dave, your finding the garmen is perfect timing.  Neil, who is the other
fella making up the six has done quite a lot of the mapping in our area
on the OSM.  I'm looking forward to getting going with that.

I'll post to the Scarborough LUG to let them know how things are going,
though Steve O is now subscribed here, so he might beat me to it! :)

Welcome Steve!

If this goes well it might be worth trying to set up a similar meet with
the York mob.  I'll make a few tentative enquiries.

Cheers folks,

See some of you Monday.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>