[Ryedale] GnuPG keysigning party with SLG

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Thu Mar 13 09:12:38 GMT 2008

> Al Girling wrote:
>> I'll post to the Scarborough LUG to let them know how things are going,
>> though Steve O is now subscribed here, so he might beat me to it! :)
>

> I've mumbled in their direction...
>
> By the way, Paul T spoke on the list that he was pleased his posts
> weren't public. Were you being sarcastic as they most certainly are!

Hi Steve,

I was being sarcastic and most definately know the list is public. I'd made
a bit of a dofus of myself by saying I would not be at the Scarbrough GPG
key signing meeting because it was on a Friday. Problem was I looked at
March on the calendar and not April. My final comment was that it's a good
job the lists are not public (which I know full well they are and hence
everyone can see the twit that I am!)

Look forward to seeing you on the 7th March, er I mean April :)

Regards,
Paul.