[Ryedale] Linux in Guisborough

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 25 09:35:04 GMT 2008

Hi folks,

I received a request for help from someone moving to Guisborough and
wishing to set up a dual boot laptop MS/Linux.

Does anyone live that far out or know of anyone who might be able to
help?  I've suggested they contact the North East LUG, but as they are
based in Durham I suspect Guisborough is too far south for them.  I
passed on details for SLG too, just in case.  Again, not really their
area either.

If they have no luck finding someone to hand then we might get a visit.

If you do know someone who can help, please post and I'll pass on the
details.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>