[Ryedale] May meeting reminder

Al Girling acgirling at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Fri May 16 10:43:51 BST 2008

Hi folks,

Just to remind you all that we will be meeting at the Brooklyn Centre in
Norton next Monday the 19th.

We have a couple of folks coming for GnuPG key signing.  So if you'd
like to be involved bring ID and fingerprint slips.

I hope to show how I use Gramps (genealogy software).

I've now made my first additions to the Open Street Map, so will be
showing how I've been doing this too.  I'm no expert, so don't expect me
to answer all questions, but should be able to give sufficient info to
get others started.  I've invited a few folks who have more experience
than I so we should be able to raise our collective knowledge levels on
the subject on Monday.

Hope to see you Monday.

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>