[Ryedale] December meeting

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Thu Nov 27 13:59:43 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I've been wondering it it's worth trying get together for a meeting in
December.  Our third Monday of the month guide would have a meet on the
15th, but as far as I'm concerned this is getting too close to xmas for
comfort.  The chances are this date could see the Spotted Cow booked for
an xmas party anyway.  So, we could bring it forward to the 8th, or
leave it till 19th Jan 09.  Another possibility would be to try holding
IRC meets in the run up to xmas.  I'm open to suggestions!

Jan 09 will be our third anniversary!  Seems to have flown past, might
be nice to try to mark the occasion with something special though.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>