[Ryedale] December meeting

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 28 09:50:47 UTC 2008

On Fri, Nov 28, 2008 at 08:24:33AM GMT, Paul Teasdale wrote:
> Hi Al,
> >
> > I've been wondering it it's worth trying get together for a meeting in
> > December.
> >
> I would certainly like to have a meeting if we could arrange one for the 8th
> of December. As of this moment I can't guarantee that I can make it however
> but I'll probably be OK.

I'll contact the Spotted Cow to check if the room is available for the
8th then.  It would certainly be nice to gather once more before xmas.

Nice to hear from you Fintan.  You've been very quiet lately, I hope you
and your family are all well.

> > Jan 09 will be our third anniversary!  Seems to have flown past, might
> > be nice to try to mark the occasion with something special though.
> >
> Maybe we could take up Fintan's idea for the third anniversary and go for a
> meal.

I think you are right Paul, an xmas meal for the LUG has been suggested
before, but because I'm so cr*p at getting this stuff done it's not
happened.  Leaving it till January for an anniversary meal would be
better, and give me more time too.  I'll look into it.  Be nice to know
what sort of numbers of folks interested though.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>