[Ryedale] October meet

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Thu Sep 18 08:46:55 UTC 2008

Hi folks,

I'd just like to start by saying it was nice to see a couple of new
faces at our September meet.  I know they are both regulars at the York
LUG, but I hope we see them again.

I've set the date for the October meet for the 20th.  It was suggested
that we use the Brooklyn Centre, which I'm happy to organise, but want
to know if there is anything specific that you'd like to do there?  If I
book the room there then I'd like to think that folks will bring
machines for demos etc.  Can we have some ideas/suggestions/requests
please?

I'm pleased to say that Malton/Norton are now nearly complete on the
Open Street Map.  Just a few footpaths and sports venues to add.

Toodle pip,

Al Girling

Linux User: #290080             <http://counter.li.org>
Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>