[Ryedale] Last Nights Meeting

David Richards richards.malton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 18:34:28 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

Here is some description of the js library I am using for gauges:
http://raphaeljs.com/

Here is an example of the raphael.js in use:
http://owfs.org/index.php?page=javascript-raphaell-js

this site seems to be offline, it may come back:
http://www.rjconway.homeip.net/

my site with gauges:
http://battery.djrm.dynamic-dns.net/ (also offline atm) I'll send you
the link again when its back on.

my NSLU2 showing graphs (online some evenings)
http://nslu2.djrm.dynamic-dns.net/battery.html

Best regards, David.