[Ryedale] [lugmaster] WolvesLug's day out.....

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Fri Jan 30 09:30:14 UTC 2009

Hi folks,

This has been kicking around on the lugmasters list this week.  Seems
that quite a few LUGs are trying to head for Bletchley Park this May.  I
suggested this myself last year and had positive responses from a few.
Would there be interest in getting something together to join in?  I've
seem this message on the York LUG list too, so it's possible we might
link up with them.

Over to you.

Al

----- Forwarded message from Dave Morley <davmor2 at davmor2.co.uk> -----