[Ryedale] Site update

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 13:54:43 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

Just to let you know I've updated the website showing the date for the
next meeting and some details fro the previous two meetings.  Paul
Elliott has kindly given some details of himself to add to the members
page as he has become very much a regular this year.

We've slipped back to Monday meetings again, but unless anyone has any
objections to that day, I'll keep with them for now.  So Monday 17th May
will be our next meeting at Will's Bar again, unless Fintan get news
about the previously mentioned conference room at Pickering.

It was good to see everyone and I'm sorry I was so tired and left early.
See you next month.

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>