[Ryedale] Site update

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Wed Apr 21 19:35:23 UTC 2010

Hi Al,

On 21/04/2010 14:54, Al Girling wrote:
> Just to let you know I've updated the website showing the date for the
> next meeting and some details fro the previous two meetings.

Thanks for that.
> We've slipped back to Monday meetings again, but unless anyone has any
> objections to that day, I'll keep with them for now.  So Monday 17th May
> will be our next meeting at Will's Bar again, unless Fintan get news
> about the previously mentioned conference room at Pickering.

After you went Dave mentioned maybe having a meeting at the Blue Ball.
Apparently they have some quieter rooms that may be of more use to us if
we are going to start bringing some kit along. I think Dave said he
would go along and sound the place out at some point.
> It was good to see everyone and I'm sorry I was so tired and left early.
> See you next month.

Not a problem.

Regards,
Paul.