[Ryedale] How to install webcam on Ubunbtu 1o.o4 64 bit Studio distrtibution!

ALEX SISMAKOV alex.armani at live.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 14:55:45 UTC 2010

Can see the device, but video is all like a kaleidoscope! Light is going on and off on webcam. Very pretty yes, but i would rather use webcam! at 6pm tonight!from Alex.
-- I see ThatOS is out in the wild again!  Naughty Naughty! VampirOS 4:2o am/pm STUDIO Distribution,''All the best bits, of all the others, with none of the shit!''''Why not? Are you a bit square?''"Tee Hee Pee, Yippee, More For Me!"{K} 2o1o Allejango Sismakov-- Alex Jorvik, Viking+447966062067--Alex.Armani at Live.co.UK - E-mail / MSN Alex.Armani at Rocketmail.com - Yahoo Messenger Alex.Armani at MYspace.com - MYspace IMwww.matrisxism.me.uk <- www.newmatrixism.compka www.thatis.me.uk <- ABROGATED!