[Ryedale] How to access Linux partitions from XP PRO?

Alex Armani alex.armani at live.co.uk
Sun Dec 26 22:15:08 UTC 2010

Hi Martin.
> You could give this a go. There are others around. All seem to be read
> only though.
> http://www.fs-driver.org/
Thanks, that's what I am looking for, so I can access my Linux music folder from Windows Media Player instead of having to duplicate everything. I'll add the Linux folder as a monitored folder to my Windows Media Player library.--  Alex Armani - Digital Musician +44 775 459 5449 - Www.Matrixism.Me.UK www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513074140Add me to your Mafia Wars!