[Ryedale] Meeting last night (was: Meeting tonight 16/02/10)

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 08:33:03 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

Sorry that some of you couldn't make it last night, but it was nice to
see Neil again last night.

So last night made it two meetings in as many months which equals last
years total for meetings, Yay!  The change of evening from Monday to
Tuesday didn't bring out any new faces, and despite the change we didn't
see Fintan either.  Hope was that he could have made a Tuesday night as
we knew that on a Monday he's spends his time wearing shorts and saying
'Dib Dib Dib'! :p  Perhaps he'll be with us in March.

I'll get a piece on the web site in due course, but 'til then the next
meeting will be on the Tuesday 16th March.

Toodle pip,

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>