[Ryedale] Last nights meeting.

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 15:27:14 UTC 2010

Hi Al,

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 10:24:14AM GMT, Paul Teasdale wrote:
>> Hi Martin (& Paul E)
>> >
>> > Sorry I didn't make it last night. Didn't leave work till just after
>> 7pm.
>> > Hope to get to next months though.
>> >
>> No need to make any apologies. We can't expect everyone to make every
>> meeting. Hopefully we'll see you next month.
>
> I couldn't agree more!  Please don't think that my pulling of Fintan's
> leg is an indicator that attendance of meetings is a requirement.  We
> all lead busy lives and understand how difficult it can be to make
> meetings, so, if you don't make it, don't worry, there's always another
> month.

I hope you don't think that was a dig and I realise that you were only
winding Fintan up. Anyhow Fintan, being one of the LUG founders, should be
at every meeting ;) Seriously it was just a message to point out that if
anyone can't make a meeting then apologies are not required.

Who knows maybe we'll even get Stephen attending next time. He'll be the one
with two pencils stuck up his nose, a pair of under-pants on his head. He
may even be watching Black Adder on his laptop (hopefully not using flash -
one for you there Neil) :)

Regards,
Paul.