[Ryedale] Jan meeting

Paul Teasdale pdt at ryetek.co.uk
Tue Jan 19 08:28:24 UTC 2010

Paul wrote:

>> Monday next week would be good for me. If anyone else is interested in a
>> meeting next week then please express an interest. Martin, should no-one
>> else express an interest I'd be still happy to meet up if you wish.
>
> I plan on making my first appearance assuming we're meeting next
> Monday. What time/venue?

Hi Paul,

Our usual venue is The Spotted Cow in Malton but just recently we've used
Will's Bar as it has free WiFi access. However the last time we went to
Will's Bar there was a pub quiz on.

For now I think we'll meet at Will's Bar. If a quiz is on then we can move
to The Spotted Cow. I will try and make it for around 7-30pm give or take 15
minutes.

Regards,
Paul.