[Ryedale] Last night (was: Meeting Reminder For Tonight)

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 01:36:35 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

I'm pleased to say we had a very nice meeting last night.  It was also
very good to meet Paul Elliot for the first time.  Welcome again Paul!

I'll be adding a little write-up for the website as usual so that those
who didn't make it can get a flavour of what they missed, but for now
I'll say that we thought that for next month we'd try the third Tuesday,
which will be the 16th Feb, for a change to see if this brings a few
more folks along.

Good to see you again folks.

Toodle pip,

Alistair Girling