[Ryedale] Join me on Facebook

Alex Armani invite+kr4my2a5qw4x at facebookmail.com
Thu Jun 24 02:30:41 UTC 2010

Thanks,
Alex

To join Facebook, please follow the link below:
http://www.facebook.com/p.php?app_id=6937601243&i=513074140&k=55F35ZV6UT6G6BDASJ3XUQYWU6BAXZ31RS1Y&r

Already have an account? Add this email address to your account http://www.facebook.com/n/?merge_accounts.php&e=ryedale%40mailman.lug.org.uk&c=810d864717946a9fbcf82018a02e63a3.ryedale@mailman.lug.org.uk was invited to join Facebook by Alex Armani. If you do not wish to receive this type of email from Facebook in the future, please click on the link below to unsubscribe.
http://www.facebook.com/o.php?k=40e932&u=100001283445846&mid=28cc077G5af35cfa1456G0G8
Facebook, Inc. P.O. Box 10005, Palo Alto, CA 94303