[Ryedale] Meeting 16th March

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 12:01:51 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 09, 2010 at 11:41:54AM GMT, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> On 09/03/10 11:33, Al Girling wrote:
> > We chose to try Tuesday evenings in an attempt to give people who
> > couldn't make Mondays.  Is a Tuedays evening awkward for you then.
>

> Not especially - it's just Vicky has a regular meeting that night so
> it's more convenient for me to go awol.

Okay, does that mean you are more or less likely to get sole access to
the new Mini on Monday? :)

Tuesday nights aren't set in stone, so could well return to Monday
nights again.

> I was meaning to say that the idea of a geek picnic in the summer
> perhaps on a weekend sounded appealing to me and I reckon Vicky would
> fancy that as a day out. Hope I didn't dream that someone suggested that.

No you didn't dream it, though I was beginning to wonder if I'd simply
thought it out aloud.  It might be nice to get our wives/partners to
join us.

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>