[Ryedale] Remind me again what Squeeze is? The Next Debian Stable?

Alex Armani alex.armani at live.co.uk
Mon Jan 31 17:40:56 UTC 2011

Remind me again what Squeeze is? The Next Debian Stable?
Since Ubuntu is going Unity & Wayland for Natty (Natty Narwall aka Ubuntu 11.o4),
I've read that Mint will be basing their distribution on Debian Stable now with all the upstream stuff. Instead of being a Ubuntu remix it'll be a Debian remix.
IE (Thatis is Latin / For Instance - Id Este) IE Linux Mint 11 is the new Ubuntu!

I'm back on XP Pro at the mo mind on my new PC. Cannot get XP Pro to install on my old PC, Only so I can use Poker Indicator (helps you cheat at poker) & Party Poker mind....
--
 Alex Armani - Digital Musician
+44 775 459 5449 - Www.Matrixism.Me.UK www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513074140Add me to your Mafia Wars!