[Ryedale] IRC tonight

Paul Elliott omahns.home at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 11:14:47 UTC 2011

> how it all worked sent us searching for IRC HowTos.  Still we got there.
> I signed off around 2230hrs with Fintan and Paul E still on-line.  I

Ah, yes, I *might* have fallen asleep in front of my laptop somewhere
around 10pm...

As for the MythTV setup, I've never used all 5 DVB devices
concurrently. More experimenting with the different tuners to see
which could pickup our signal the best although I've now given in
completely and I'm switching to Freesat. My Nova-HD-S2 arrived this
morning. Just waiting for a new LNB, cable and connectors to arrive
now..

--
Paul Elliott (omahn)
omahns.home at gmail.com