[Ryedale] Getting three machines online at the same time using one mobile broadband dongle.

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Fri May 20 20:06:34 UTC 2011

Getting three machines online at the same time using one mobile broadband dongle.Hi all. I've recently moved to a house which doesn't have a landline, so I bought a 3 Mobile Broadband dongle as a temporary measure. 30 day contract 5 gigs a month for £15.99 (which is the same as I was paying madasafish in my last place, and amazingly, it gives about the same performance to! ~ 6.7 Mbps. ) and it works fine with Linux. BT have said that they would like to install a landline for me for £122.50, so I'm thinking to maybe I'll stay with 3, but how do I connect my 2 towers to my laptop and have them all online at the same time? Laptop's running Windows 7 and Ubuntu, both towers running Ubuntu. Would my old wifi router be okay to do this? Also, all the machines have bluetooth, so maybe it would be easier to connect all 3 machines using bluetooth?Any help appreciated, tia form Alex.--  Alex Armani - Digital Musician +44 775 459 5449 - Www.Matrixism.Me.UK www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=513074140Add me to your Mafia Wars!