[Ryedale] What is the name for 'buntu 12.4 LTS?

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Fri Nov 18 11:17:48 UTC 2011

What is the name for 'buntu 12.4 LTS?
My respin {Zulubuntu 12.o1 LTS} is called Psychotic Piranah. It's got to be Pacafist Penguin or something surely? Something Penguin. Have been running Gnome 3.2 in safety mode with my 64 bit 'buntu studio distribution. 11.1o has H\\\\fce which I cannot get my head round. just need to rtfm but i am too busy. Am looking forward to Suzi 12.o1; it's got Gnome 3.2 and KDE 4.7 which means it's a beta KDE surely cod it#s an odd number? Rolling release too like Arch.--  Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician +44 7 75 459 5449 - Www.Matrixism.Me.UK Www.ThatIs.Me.UK - www.myspace