[Ryedale] Linux Meeting

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Mon Nov 21 12:51:02 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 11:31:20AM GMT, Fintan Gaughan wrote:
> I definitely wont be attending as family have / are ill with colds .
> typing this at home looking after a poorly 4 year old  :-(
>
> Fintan
>
> On 21 November 2011 11:20, Paul Teasdale <pdt at ryetek.co.uk> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > Did we say at the last meeting in October that we were going to have a
> > meeting tonight or not? I would probably be able to make if others are
> > intending to turn up also.

I've been given an evening pass and I have some pennies too, so I'll be
heading to The Yard this evening for a pint and yarn with you Paul.

Sorry to hear you and your family have been struck down with colds
Fintan, I hope you all feel better soon!

Toodle pip,

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>