[Ryedale] Linux Meeting

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Nov 22 09:46:10 UTC 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 08:39:31AM GMT, Stephen O'Neill wrote:
> Hope you all had a good yarn peeps,

A very pleasant evening, thanks.  Paul, Dave and I chatted about a wide
variety of topics as usual.

I'd like to nominate Dave for a golden geek award for having devised a
way of remotely monitoring the temperature of his freezer! :p

I'll see if I can do better this month to do a little write-up for the
web-site and to include the date for the next meeting in January - which
by my calculations should be the 16th, so add it to your diaries today!

Toodle pip,

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>