[Ryedale] Netgear MA101 USB Wireless Card

Al Girling al at gcguk.demon.co.uk
Tue Oct 18 17:04:47 UTC 2011

Hi folks,

On Tue, Oct 18, 2011 at 09:42:55AM BST, Paul Teasdale wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It was nice to get together for a meeting especially seeing as it's so
> long since the last meeting. I'd be happy to meet again in November if
> everyone is happy with that.

It turned out to be a 'usual suspects' meeting, and good it was too!
The web site shows the last meeting being back in February...  So much
for my well intentioned meet every month this year.

I'll get the site updated soon with a little write-up about subject
discussed etc and put a date for the next meetin in place too.  How does
the 21st Nov grab folks?

> Dave, the Netgear MA101 USB Wireless Card is an Atmel chipset. Hope this
> helps.

I missed this as I was talking to Fintan about his media set-up.  ifwe
can find a suitable venue then Fintan has offered to show how he sets
this up!!

It was really good to get together again.  I shall try to log into
#ryedale next Monday if anyones interested in joining me.

Toodle pip,

Alistair Girling

Home-page:                      <http://al.sdf-eu.org>