[Ryedale] Problems with Ocelot after distribution upgrade

ALEX ARMANI alex.armani at live.co.uk
Thu Oct 20 05:28:12 UTC 2011

Problems with Ocelot after distribution upgrade
Upgraded from Natty to Oneiric yesterday using the distribution upgrade option. 64 bit Studio distribution. Now when i get to the login menu, it's not accepting my password, but can login as guest ok. Can do a ctrl alt f2 and login though so password is defo correct. Any ideas anybody? Also when i choose shutdown or reset it just goes back to the login menu. The only way to switch off my  machine is the unplug the power cable, cos my reset button isn't connected to the motherboard or something.
tia from Alex.
--
 Alex Armani - IT Consultant / Digital Musician
+44 752 711 7610 - Www.Matrixism.Me.UK Www.ThatIs.Me.UK - www.myspace.com/Alex.Armani